Too busy to take pictures!

We have had such a busy week in 2JT that I have forgotten to take any pictures.  🙁

I will try to do a better job of remembering for next week.

Here is what we have been up to;

– We wrote 2 books- a Gerald and Piggie comic, and a How to Carve a Pumpkin book.

– We did a sink/float experiment in science, and we also found out that water is amazing because it can be a solid-liquid-or a gas.

-Skip counting is fun! We have sung a lot of silly songs to help us count by 2-5-10. The tricky part in grade 2 is that we don’t always start at 0. Please practice skip counting with your child at home.

– In Social Studies we have been talking about what we can do to help the Earth, we even wrote poems about the Earth using our 5 senses.

I will be away tomorrow afternoon as my family is heading to Edmonton for the weekend. My oldest daughter is in grade 12 and considering attending the U of A so we are going to an open house. I will be the mom walking around the campus with tears in my eyes wondering where the time has gone!

Mrs. Lundsten is my sub and she is awesome. Friday smiles will not be posted until Monday and Spelling marks may not be done until Monday either.

Have a wonderful weekend- I hope this warm weather lasts until Halloween!

2 thoughts on “Too busy to take pictures!

1. We look forward to seeing the books the class wrote! Have a great time at beautiful UofA! We got to hear all about water’s awesome qualities at home. : )