Rebecca Grambo

What a great afternoon we had with Rebecca Grambo. She told us so many interesting things about herself. Here are the questions we asked….and her abbreviated answers.

1. How many books have you written? 27
  2. Do you like writing? I love to write, I love to read to find out information for my non-fiction books
  3. What was the first book you ever wrote? Nature of Foxes
  4. Did you always want to be a writer? No- I was a geological engineer
  5. Are all of your books about animals? No- I also write about art, music and science
  6. Do you have any pets? 2 chinchillas, 2 parrots and a bunny- but as also had rats and wolf pups.
  7. What was your longest book? Bear book or the Wolf Book
  8. Do you like reading? Yes, I love to read
  9. What is your favourite thing about writing? Doing the research and sharing my ideas with people all over the world
  10. What is your favourite animal? I am not a fan of the ape family, but love all other animals.
  11. What is your favourite book? The Big Wolf book or Bear book

We were very excited when she told us that she would be willing to come and visit us again, and she said she would send us pictures of her animals.

001 003 004 005

2 thoughts on “Rebecca Grambo

1. Danielle loved this visit with Rebecca, especially hearing about all the Rebecca’s pets! Thank you for arranging this visit.

2. It was such a great afternoon! We had a lovely email from Mrs. Grambo yesterday thanking us for inviting her and she also sent us some photos. We were very excited that she said that she would love to come back and visit us again sometime!