Traditions Elementary School
Music Class Show and Tell
Tuesday, June 12th – 2 Tebay
Purpose: For students to show off their talents to their class and music teacher.
How to participate:
* Come with a song prepared on your instrument – a piano is available to use in the music room. All other instruments must be brought to school to use.
* Come with a song prepared to sing
* Create a dance no longer than 2 minutes – costumes are not necessary
* Accompanying music may be used if brought to school – clearly mark what number on the disc or zip drive it is, or email it to Mrs. Wolfe
* Create an instrument at home to show off
* Create a piece of art to show your class
It is not mandatory for every student to participate. This is an opportunity for students to show their talents in a safe environment
for their class. I’m excited to hear, view art and see the students perform.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
K-4 Arts Ed Teacher – Traditions Elementary School