Friday Smiles

This week flew by! There are only 3 more days left in second grade.

Today we finished up all our units of study. We have brought home almost all our work and school supplies. Everything else will be sent home on Tuesday.

Monday we are going to the Spray Park for the afternoon(weather permitting). We will be heading over after lunch recess. Please make sure to send a swimsuit and towel. We will also be having our last class lunch on Monday. Thanks in advance to the parents providing the food.

Tuesday we will be having our Year End Assembly and Family Picnic. Families are welcome to join their child for lunch on the school grounds. Please pick up your child from the classroom at 12:05. If you are unable to attend please let me know in advance so that I can make plans for your child to join a friend for lunch. Tuesday will also be my last day with the students as I will be attending my daughter’s graduation on Wednesday.

Wednesday is the Last Day of school and progress reports will be sent home. I am unable to give progress reports to anyone other than your child unless I have written permission. If you need yours mailed please let me know.

Here is what made us smile in 2T this week;

Mon. June 18– playing on the swings with Ellie (Hennessey)

Tues. June 19– playing survival tag at recess (Drew)

Wed. June 20– playing tag (Owen)

Thurs. June 21– doing the Jerry Whitehead art project (Stella)

Fri. June 22– playing monkey bars with Tristan (Grady)

Have a wonderful weekend, many of the children were excited about the “carnival” at the Legends Centre. Have fun! 🙂