Friday Smiles

Thanks to all the parents who took time out of their busy schedules to come to Activity Conferences last night with their child. The kids were very excited to show what we have been working on in our grade 2 classroom. The students will be bringing home their Binder Portfolios on Monday. They contain a bunch of work samples and art work. Please look through with your child and then complete the activity sheet at the back. Please return the binder to school when you are finished with it.

Today is Report Card day! I hope that you enjoy reading about your child’s progress to date. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me and we can make arrangements to meet if necessary. The envelope needs to be signed and returned, but I don’t need the papers inside back.

Here are our smiles for this week 🙂 ;

Mar. 13– making leprechauns in art (Adilyn)

Mar. 14– going to the library to look at the book fair books (Nevaeh)

Mar. 15– playing games on the computers (Jaida H.)

Mar. 16– moving up 2 levels in reading (Ana)

Mar. 17– the grade 1 assembly about fairy tales (Jacob)

Thank goodness for spring like weather. Make sure to pack some extra socks and pants in backpacks just in case your child gets wet. Rubber boots are also a must, and please write your child’s name inside.

Tuesday, March 21 is Wacky Socks Day to promote World Down Syndrome Day. I want to see some wacky socks in 2T!

We will also be having our Measurement Quiz on March 21, a note came home today explaining what the children need to know.

Have a fantastic weekend!

JT